MWCC has presented its Annual Report of Activities carried out in the financial year 2022. With only two years of existence, MWCC has established itself as one of the most important public-private collaboration Associations in Spain.
Key milestones include:
- II Meeting of Partner and Collaborating Entities. More than 90 live participants and 200 people online.
- Cambio 16 Award. Best public-private collaboration entity in Spain.
- Actualidad Económica Award, for innovation.
- Capital Award, for the best entity of the year.
- Executive Award, for the best public-private collaboration entity in Spain.
- More than 57 appearances in digital and print media.
- A positive relationship with the media has been established.
- More than 55 new partner and collaborating entities that have joined the project, assuming an organic annual growth of 40%.
- At all times, we have continued as the backbone of MWCC’s operation, transparency before our partners and collaborating entities and stakeholders, as well as transversality in all the projects developed.
- Development of a collaboration framework with the Metropoli Foundation to transform cities, their mobility, their way of relating to their environment… supported by the circular economy, we are capable of providing urban solutions to the different cities that have joined our agreement, among which I highlight: Madrid, New York, Malaga, Alicante, Lanzarote and recently Tres Cantos.
- Signing of the Madrid Community-Fundación Metropoli and MWCC collaboration agreement for the development of the Innovation Lab and Madrid Metropoli 2040. Presentation ceremony last November at the Real Casa de Correos, Presidency of the Community of Madrid.
Currently, the entity has more than 160 partner and collaborating entities, creating an ecosystem of public-private collaboration, unique in the world.