During Christmas 2021, MWCC has developed the “Madrid Capital World Cooperation” campaign, with different associations of the third sector, companies and volunteers.
The program has been based on the collection of toys for children, cognitive toys, food, clothing, and various materials donated by individuals and companies. The recipients have been channeled through churches, Caritas, Messengers of Peace and third sector associations.
“Madrid Capital World Cooperation” has managed to collect more than 12,000 toys donated by various public and private entities.
MWCC has had the support of the State Security Forces and the Army, (Civil Guard, National Police, local Police, Firefighters, Army and Air Force), singers such as Vicky Gastelo and Andres Suarez, Biker Clubs, Professional Associations , Hospitality chains, United Firefighters, GIRAS, Caritas, Mensajeros de la Paz, Reyes Magos de Verdad, along with entities associated with MWCC, such as CESCE and Grupo ODS.
- Blood donation at Ramon y Cajal University Hospital (Madrid).
- Donation of medical bed and orthopedic accessories by Tributum Asesores with the collaboration of the ODS Group, which transferred the donation to Caritas.
- Solidarity Food coordinated by Grupo ODS and Asociación Ayuda en Red, Asociación Pueblos con Futuro.
- Donation of 5,500 diapers distributed by the Brotherhood of the Macarena of Seville with the collaboration of Pharmaceuticals without Borders in various homes for the elderly in Seville.
- Donation of toys for pediatrics and geriatrics at the Puerta de Hierro University Hospital in Majadahonda, together with the Sonrisas Association.
- Donation of toys for pediatrics and geriatrics at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital in Madrid, together with the Sonrisas Association.
- Donation of cognitive toys and 130 pillows donated by the associated entity CESCE for the Manuel Herranz residence for the elderly in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
- Delivery of toys at the Central University Hospital of Oviedo carried out by various groups of the National Police and the Civil Guard, together with the Sonrisas Association.
From MWCC we want to thank all the entities participating in the various actions developed, their support and help.