MWCC has completed the Christmas campaign “No child without a toy” with a resounding success in participation, and has been able to distribute more than 10,000 toys together with the Asociación Sonrisas and other entities.
This action, already started in the 2021 financial year through the “Madrid Capital World Cooperation” campaign, has involved different associations from the third sector, companies and volunteers.
The program has been based on the collection of children’s toys, cognitive toys, food, clothing, and various materials donated by individuals and companies. The recipients have been channeled through churches, Caritas, Messengers of Peace and third sector associations.
MWCC has had the support of the State Security Forces and the Army, (Civil Guard, National Police, local Police, Firefighters, Army and Air Force), Professional Associations, United Firefighters, Caritas, Messengers of Peace….
- Donation of toys for pediatrics and geriatrics at the Puerta de Hierro University Hospital in Majadahonda, together with Asociación Sonrisas.
- Donation of toys for pediatrics and geriatrics at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital in Madrid, together with the Sonrisas Association and the Pozuelo Alarcón Local Police.
- Donation of toys for paediatrics and geriatrics at the Gregorio Marañón Maternal and Child Hospital, together with the Sonrisas and Firefighters Association of Madrid.
- Donation of toys at the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Leganes (Madrid)
- Donation of toys at the Santa Barbará Hospital in Puertollano (Albacete)
- Donation of toys at the Reina Sofia Hospital in Córdoba together with the Civil Guard
- Donation of toys at the Virgen de Valme Hospital in Seville together with the Civil Guard, National Police and Local Police of Seville.
- Donation of toys at the Virgen de la Luz Hospital, Cuenca together with the Civil Guard
- Donation of toys at the Virgen de la Arrixaca Hospital in Murcia, together with the National Police
- Donation of toys at the Burgos University Hospital, together with the Civil Guard
From MWCC we want to thank all the entities participating in the various actions carried out, their support and help. The president of MWCC, David Garcia Nuñez, has actively participated in the campaign considering a key social action to continue being an entity with a clear vocation for public service.